NAS Recruitment for Customer Service Agents 2022/2023 | Portal now Open
This is to inform the general public that the National Aviation Services (NAS) have formally open their recruitment portal for 2022 recruitment. If you have any passion of working for this body then you should make the most of this opportunity.
This article will help you provide vital information on NAS Recruitment 2022. The question here is do you have what it takes to get the job? if yes, proceed further.
The general public is hereby advised to be wary of fraudulent advertisement of the NAS Recruitment on any portal different from the above and of any demand for money in whatever guise. Application for the positions is absolutely free and all processes attached to the recruitment exercise shall be in accordance with established parameters. Members of the public are therefore urged to report to NAS any demand for money or other favors by anyone including officials of DCSL Corporate Services Limited.
Advertisement of the recruitment exercise on any unauthorized portal and demand for money will be investigated and persons found culpable will be prosecuted.
This resource will give you the necessary information NAS Recruitment (www.career.nas.areo), how to apply for NAS recruitment 2022, and other information to help you get the job.
Job Title: Customer Service Agent-Lounges
Location: Airport, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job Type: Full Time
To perform the designated duties of providing lounge related customer service assistance to customers and clients, as per the operational and HSEQ norms and standards.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Endeavor to develop and succeed in maintaining appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provides required receptionist services in the lounge and attend to in-person, telephone and email guest queries and concerns
- Meet and greet guests and provide guidance on lounge facilities; update system with guest details
- Ensure public announcements in lounge for reminders, flight related or boarding time announcements and other important information public-address system
- Ensure timely Lounge Handling Report for airline/corporate customer /walk-in passengers handled during shift
- Perform other related duties as directed by the immediate superior
- EFCC Recruitment
- Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- Npower Build Recruitment Portal
- FMARD Recruitment
- Mercy Corps Recruitment
NAS Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for NAS Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
If you have any question related to this post, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you promptly.
That has been the information gathered by our team, hope it meet exactly what you looked for.