FMARD Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – www.fmard.gov.ng
This is to alert the general public that the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development have formally open their recruitment portal for 2023/2024 recruitment. If you have any passion of working for this body then you should make the most of this opportunity. FMAED Recruitment Portal for 2023 Application below.
This article will help you provide vital information on FMARD Recruitment 2023/2024. The question here is do you have what it takes to get the job? if yes, proceed further.
The general public is hereby advised to be wary of fraudulent advertisement of the FMARD recruitment on any portal different from the above and of any demand for money in whatever guise. Application for the positions is absolutely free and all processes attached to the recruitment exercise shall be in accordance with established parameters. Members of the public are therefore urged to report to FMARD any demand for money or other favors by anyone including officials of DCSL Corporate Services Limited.
Advertisement of the recruitment exercise on any unauthorized portal and demand for money will be investigated and persons found culpable will be prosecuted.
This resource will give you the necessary information FMARD Recruitment (www.fmard.gov.ng), how to apply for fmard recruitment 2023, and other information to help you get the job.
- FJSC Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Teach For Nigeria Recruitment
- AfCFTA Recruitment
- CRIN Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport recruitment
- NSPRI Recruitment
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
FMARD Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2023
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
To be sure if the FMARD Recruitment 2023 has officially started, reach out to the official website: www.fmard.gov.ng or visit this page frequently for more updates
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FMARD Recruitment Portal 2023, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
That has been the information gathered by our team, hope it meet exactly what you looked for.