Apply for the available Microbiologist Job Vacancies in Lagos at WACOT Limited. See job descriptions, requirements and how to apply.
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our businesses include rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trading in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts.
We also support the production of crops such as soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
Microbiologist Job Vacancies in Lagos at WACOT Limited
Job Position: Microbiologist
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and identify microorganisms
- Track microorganisms in a range of environments
- Monitor and assess samples from a range of sources
- Follow regular sampling schedules within a specific environment
- Use a variety of identification methods, including molecular techniques, to test samples
- Develop new techniques, products and processes
- Plan, implement and evaluate new products in clinical trials
- Collect samples from different types of environments, such as agricultural sites
- Develop products such as enzymes, vitamins, hormones and antimicrobials
- Grow microbial cultures
- Manage and oversee laboratory work.
- First degree in Microbiology, Microbial Sciences, Biomedical sciences, applied biology, Biological Sciences, Biology (specialising in microbiology).
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Passion for Excellence
More Hot Jobs!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to WACOT Limited career website on wacot.has-jobs.com to apply