UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.ubeconline.com
The Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment for 2021 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on UBEC recruitment portal (www.ubeconline.com), how to apply for UBEC 2021 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
UBEC Recruitment 2021
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for UBEC 2021 Recruitment.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Universal Basic Education Commission? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get UBEC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
UBEC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014. Must have completed or exempted from NYSC.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Specialisation in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
- FJSC Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Teach For Nigeria Recruitment
- AfCFTA Recruitment
- CRIN Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport recruitment
- NSPRI Recruitment
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
How to Apply for UBEC Recruitment 2021.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
- Date: Saturday,
10th October, 2020
- Venue: At designated CBT Centre in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
- Time: 9.00 am.
- All enquiries relating to the online application should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and +2347036662931.
- Enquiries about the Scheme should be directed to: 08033109307, 08033364779 and 08036014258.
If you want to stay updated on UBEC Recruitment 2021, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.