Senior Contract Drilling Analyst in an Oil and Gas and Energy Company 2022
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Senior Contract Drilling Analyst 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Contract Drilling Analyst
- To efficiently manage Drilling and completion contracts and monitor spending during project execution. To promote HSE awareness and ensure site-specific HSE requirements are met.
(Describe the important end results of the job, i.e., what has to be achieved and why. Start with the most important and number each one separately):
- Ability to maintain historical drilling and completion cost/expenditure records and data against which trends may be measured and estimates developed.
- Ability to supervise the operation of the company’s integrated project cost control systems and all other applications relevant to the cost function
- Ability to prepare and make presentations to JV Partners, management and project personnel on current project cost control methods and procedures
- Ability to develop and produce cost reports for submission to the drilling team, JV Partners, and management and the corporate office to explain the drilling cost performance
- Ability to support the Contracts & Procurement team in the contracting and procurement of drilling materials and services, ensuring that C&P activity falls within planned budgets and that drilling requisitions are coded correctly.
- Ability to support the drilling teams in formulating budgets for both corporate and external budget cycles.
- Ability to assist the drilling department with the preparation of Authorizations for Expenditure (“AFEs”), particularly as regards developing realistic cost estimates for activity line items within each AFE.
- Ability to review and process drilling invoices to ensure compliance with the commercial terms of contracts and correct coding of costs.
- Ability to analyze cost expenditure reports; reviews project progress and make recommendations to drilling engineers and supervisors.
- Ability to prepare, evaluate and participate in discussions for cost variation issues related to specific projects and develops ways to address them and keep documentation for tracking purposes.
- Ability to organize and participate in regular inventory/stock checks at all locations where drilling stock is held.
- Ability to provide any and all necessary support during routine audits of drilling costs by corporate auditors, partners, and statutory auditors.
- Ability to initiate plans for the Improvement of company systems and procedures for cost control and manages approved development work.
- Ability to operate and maintain detailed systems and written procedures for the control of CAPEX in excess of a certain amount per year that will satisfy the requirements of quality accreditation and periodic audits
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Have 3-6 years’ experience from an Energy, Oil and Gas experience
- Higher education (Degree) relevant to the position.
- Experience in engineering and contracting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline Not Specified.