UNIOSUN Sandwich Admission Form 2022/2023
The managements of the Centre for Human Resource Development and Lifelong Learning at Osun State University, (UNIOSUN) is accepting applications from all eligibly qualified candidates who are interested in obtaining a university education.
This is to notify the general public that the Center for Human Resources Development and Longlife Learning at Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has announced the commencement of their applications forms for all interested and qualified candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session, into its sandwich (Holidays and Long Vacation) and Part-Time (Weekend) degree programme.
The Institution offers NUC-approved part-time (weekends) and sandwich (holidays and long vacation) degree programs in various disciplines.
UNIOSUN Sandwich and Part-Time (Weekends) Courses
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- B Sc. Ed. Economics Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management / English
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Economics
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Political science
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Biology
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Chemistry
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Mathematics
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Physics
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science and International Relations
- B.Sc. Sociology
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE
- B.A. English and International Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Microbiology
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
- B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
UNIOSUN Sandwich and Part-Time (Weekends) Admission Requirements
Five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects, including English Language, AND Mathematics for Sciences, Engineering, Agric, Management and Social Sciences, from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
NOTE: HOLDERS OF GCE/IJMB/JUPEB ‘A’LEVEL and National Diploma will be admitted into 200L, while HND Holders with a minimum of lower credit will be admitted into the third year of their Programme.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Sandwich Admission
- Visit www.chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng or www.uniosun.edu.ng before the Deadline for each programme.
- Application Fee For Part-Time and Sandwich Degree Programmes is N10,000.
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise, which will be later announced
- After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published online and through SMS messages while others would similarly be communicated as soon as they have their screening exercise too.
NOTE: All Part-Time (Weekend) and Sandwich (Holidays and Long- Vacation) Degree programmes will run at our Main Campus in Osogbo
For more information, call 07035794948 or Visit: www.chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng