How to Apply for Italy Visa 2021/2022 | Italy Visa Form
Are you searching for Italy Visa to travel out of the country? if your answer is yes, the information below will guide you on how to apply for Italy Visa 2021/2022.
Italy is a country in Southern Europe. Together with Greece, it is acknowledged as the birthplace of Western culture. Not surprisingly, it is also home to the greatest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the world. High art and monuments are to be found everywhere around the country.
Italy Visa Application Form
It is also famous worldwide for its delicious cuisine, its trendy fashion industry, luxury sports cars and motorcycles, diverse regional cultures and dialects, as well as for its beautiful coast, alpine lakes and mountain ranges (the Alps and Apennines). No wonder it is often nicknamed the Bel Paese (the Beautiful Country). Italy is a country most known for its famous soccer players.
General Required Documents for Italy Visa Application
- Download the Visa application form and fill it completely. You can also fill the Italy Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy,
- Attach the photos should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Applicants please be informed that Italian consulate would require a minimum of three (3) consecutive empty pages in your passport in order to issue a visa STICKER on your passport.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required.
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Italy and the entire Schegen area.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Italy and itinerary,
- Flight ticket reservation
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable).
- Proof of accommodation for the duration of your stay in Italy.
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay. According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Italy, the following are the required amounts of means of subsistence needed to be attested by a foreigner, at the moment applying for an Italian Visa to an Italian Embassy or Consulate:
How to Apply for Italian Visa
ALL APPLICANTS ARE HENCEFORTH TO PROVIDE THE NEW BIO-METRIC PASSPORTS.
“All applicants – (Schengen non-immigrant visa) – simply need to walk into one of the VFS Center in Abuja or Lagos and submit their application together with the required documents.”
Note: All the applicants, irrespective of his/her intended duration of stay in Italy or the Schengen area has to sign & submit a Declaration of the provision of true and complete information with their application form.
- For stays up to 5 days: The overall amount is 269.60€ /person and 212.81 /two and more persons.
- For stays 6-10 days: The daily amount is 44.93€ /person and 26.33€ /two and more persons.
- For stays 11-20 days: The overall amount is 51.64€/person and 25.82€/ two and more persons, plus the daily amount is 36.67€/person and 22.21€/ two and more persons.
- For stays over 20 days: The overall amount is 206.58€/person and 118.79€/ two and more persons, plus the daily amount is 27.89€/person and 17,04/ two and more persons.
Declaration of Travel Health Insurance
Applicants applying for all Multiple Entry Schengen Visas, irrespective of the validity, will also have to provide a written guarantee that they will cover all successive trips with an International Health Insurance valid for the intended period of travel.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUSTED TO SUBMIT- together with their visa application form, a typed information sheet providing the following details as per their passport:
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Personal phone number
- Personal active e-mail address
- Travel dates
- Airline used
- Flight Route
N/B: Submission of these details is mandatory