OPay Registration and How to Become OPay Agent in Nigeria
In this article, we will provide you vital information on how to register Opay and also become Opay agent in Nigeria.
Opay as the name implies is a simple and fast payment system which enables users to pay their telephone, electricity, internet, and other utility bills easily.
The service is managed by Opera Mini Software. Opay have made their system simple and easy for users. All you have to do is to download the app, register, add balance, and pay the bills online.
We introduce to you ORide. If you need a quick means of navigating traffic, ORide is your preferred choice. You can hail a bike ride (ORide) from the OPay app.
With Opay life is just easy than you can imagine, you can buy your airtime, send or receive money, pay for your electricity bills and also subscribe for your Gotv, Dstv all in just a tap on your screen for free.
Just as the multiplicity of services a payment network can offer, Opay has a wide range of services to their customers: from recharging and paying all NTC, Ncell, and Smart Cell related bills; pay SIM TV, Dish Home, and Mero TV bills; paying of National Electric Authority and Life Insurance bills.
To show how Opay has changed standards, just imagine booking a flight from phone. This means you can pay for domestic flights, like Buddha Airlines, Yeti Airlines, Sita Airlines and Simrik Airlines from your phone through the OPay app.
When it comes to money and lifestyle, security is as important as accessibility. OPay is a mobile wallet developed by Opera and designed for Android devices. It allows you to live a life of ease and comfort with the touch of a button on your phone.
With OPay you can send and receive money to any bank in Nigeria and it is cheaper than any bank fee. You can also use the app for mobile money business to generate more income.
Also, you can get fresh food from your favourite restaurant in Lagos from the OPay app.
With OPay no need to have so many apps on your phone, you can do much more with one app.
This virtual payment system really makes life easier than anyone could imagine because these are day to day activities people go on.
Opay has partnered with most top banks and credit card company “MasterCard” – to build stronger confident and well secured services. That’s why they are reliable to transact your business.
● Hail a bike (ORide): With OPay you can hail a bike and pay instantly from your OPay account. Refer a friend to use ORide and you get coupons to enjoy free rides with ORide.
● Send and request money: Choose from your contact book or type in a phone number to send or request money for free.
● Multiple funding options: Funding your wallet is so easy. You can fund from your bank app or by adding your cards.
● Mobile data: Purchase airtime for family or friends from any network within the OPay app.
● Subscribe for cable TV: You can pay for your GOTV, DSTV and STARTIMES subscription using OPay and the beauty is we don’t charge any convenience fee.
● Electricity bill: You can pay for your prepaid electricity with OPay and we don’t charge any convenience fee.
● Order food: You can order food from your favourite and best restaurants from the OPay app.
● Digital receipts: Gather all of your purchase history all in one place.
● Betting: Fund your Bet9ja wallet from your OPay app. No convenience fee required.
How To Register And Become An Opay Agent.
Registering as a agent of Opay is just a simple step that won’t take a whole lot of time, but before registration let’s look at the requirements for applying to be an agent.
Opay Requirements For Registration
To become a agent, first you must have an active mobile phone number, a recent passport photo, a Valid ID card, Utility bill and CAC document so as to authenticate your person. Here are the important documents that will be required from you;
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A utility or other bill dated no later than three months prior to registration as proof of your address
- Copy of your national ID card, driver’s license or international passport
- One passport photo
To start registration into Opay, you will first do the Online Registration Process. This is where you’ll be required to complete the registration form online. We’ve enunciated the steps below to aid you in the process;
- Go to the official website –
- When the page loads, confirm whether you’re an existing mobile money agent. You have either YES or NO to select from. In this case that is your first time, select No.
- Fill the other information which is your details required on the Opera Opay Agent registration form; Name, phone number, email address, and your location. Please input a working phone number and a valid email address that you can be reached with.
- Click the Sign Up button to register with Opay.
After successful signup in the website. You will have to wait for Opay to Contact You
While waiting, to ensure expediency after you application is approved, Download Opay Official Mobile App.
The easiest way to get the app is through Opay website. Directly click on the Android App store icon if you have use your phone to carry out the Online Registration process.
How To Download Opay App
Do you have google play store in your phone? if yes, kindly open your google play store then search for Opay App once that is been done go ahead and download it to your main menu and install it immediately and start registering.
- Open your Google Play store
- Use the search bar (at the top of the page) search with the keyword “Opay”. Be sure; you will see the same logo and app by “Opay Digital Services Limited”. Make sure that’s what you see.
- Download and Install the app into your phone.
- On opening the app, you should see “Welcome to OPay. First, select your country, then enter your mobile phone number. You’ll get an SMS with a one-time access code to process this step.
- Click NEXT
- Now, you’ll notice that your phone will automatically synchronize with OPay if the Phone number (sim) is on same phone the app is installed, therefore, you may not need enter any code.
- Complete the ‘About You’ Form by inputting every detail about yourself correctly (names and email address, but phone number already captured).
- Once done with the above step, click on “Next”.
- A new page will load on your screen to “Set up PIN”; this is a secret access code/pin you will use to accessing or completing transactions. The PIN requires numbers (like 12345…). After setting your secret pin, click on “Create PIN”.
- Login to your email account to verify your registration. Already the notification will as well show up on your mobile screen as a text message to your registered phone number.
Open your email, then open the message sent by OPay and click on the Verification link.
- After verifying your account registration, You should get see a “Thank you for verifying your email” display on your screen.
You’re done with registration.
Next task for you after registration is to get your POS Machine and other available materials for the business. You need not worry cus Opay will contact you and give you a POS to start up. The OPay POS device will be given to you for FREE! No one will ask you for a penny.
The only thing left for you is to get guidelines on how to use the device for your business.
You’re done and set. Start freelancing your business. Now you can start providing services like buying of data, paying of bills as well as making money and growing your business to the fullest.
Importance of Opay
Here are reasons you should choose Operapay and enjoy it’s services:
- Opay is cheaper than using your bank app, you can use it to buy airtime/Top-up directly from your bank and also to pay any other bills.
- Registering with Opay will enable you to transfer money to loved ones and business associates or request money from them when in distress.
- Opay is a reliable payment system you can trust. So far, comments and feedbacks we’ve got from users shows their authenticity.
You can also be an OPay agent in your neighbourhood and make good money from commissions on transactions from users. Go to https://operapay.com/agent-signup or contact us on WhatsApp : 2349066722924 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in touch:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/OPAY_NG/
Facebook – http://facebook.com/opay.ng/
Instagram – http://instagram.com/opay.ng/
Customer service inquiries:
End User Terms:
By downloading and/or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the End User Licence Agreement and the Privacy Statement at http://operapay.com/tac
Thanks for Registering Opay.