BUK Dangote Business School Admission Form 2021/2022
The Bayero University, Kano (BUK), has announced the commencement of the sales their application forms for admission into the Dangote Business School programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sales of application form for admission into the postgraduate programmes 2021/2022 academic session of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK), Dangote Business School programmes as announced by the authorities will commence from Monday, the 6th of February 2023, and end on Monday, the 17th of April 2023.
The Bayero University, Kano (BUK), Dangote Business School admission form is sold at the cost of #12,000.00 (Twelve Thousand Naira), only.
Bayero Business School Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in the following specialisations:-
- Finance and Investment (MBA, Finance)
- Human Resource Management (MBA, HR)
- Marketing (MBA, MKT)
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation (MBA, EVC)
- Information and Communications Technology (MBA, ICT)
- Health Services Management (MBA, HSM)
- Project Management (MBA, PM)
BUK Business School Admission Entry Requirements
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidates for admission into MBA (Regular) should have:
- A minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Economics, Banking and Finance from any recognized University; or
- A Degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit plus University Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of Merit in the relevant areas from any recognized University.
- Candidates for admission into MBA (Special) should have a minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in any discipline from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognized University.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Candidates for admission into PGDM shall possess a Degree in any discipline from any recognized university; or
- HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized institutions.
- The candidate is also required to have at least one year of post-graduation experience.
How to Apply for BUK Dangote Business School Admission Form
The cost of each application is =N=12,000.00 (Twelve Thousand Naira) only.
An Applicant should ensure that he/she has the entry requirements for the programme applied for, plus five (5) ‘O’ Level Credits including Mathematics and English Language.
Click on the Create Account on the left navigation menu to go to the Create an Account Page. At the Create an Account page, create an account by providing your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Personal Email and Personal GSM Phone Number. Click on Generate Password button to generate a password, repeat the generated password on the Repeat Password field. Click on the Create button to create your application account. A username will be automatically generated for you
Please take note of your login credentials (username and password), as you need them for subsequent steps of the application process. Use Login on the left navigation panel to log in to your account (using your login credentials) to start/continue your application process.
Return to the Login Page and login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Programme Selection
- Personal Data
- Employment Information
- Transcript Request
Review all your forms to ensure the accuracy of all information before submission. You can save your information at any time and continue with the application process at a later time.
Generate your BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). The BUKPPF includes information need to make payment through the Remita e-Payments platform.
After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-Payments platform a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you. The RRR uniquely ties your payment to your application account, after obtaining your RRR, log in to your application account and submit the RRR used for payment. Note that submitting the RRR in the application portal is not tied to your actual payment.
Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of the admission letter and during registration.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, please send an e-m@il to firstname.lastname@example.org