SUMAS Enugu Admission List 2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform all candidates that the authority of State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) has released the admission list for 2022/2023 academic session.
The list of candidates admitted into the State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS), Enugu, first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
List of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session has been published.
How to Check SUMAS Enugu Admission List
Visit the link below to access your admission status:
INSTRUCTIONS TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
Candidates offered provisional admission by the State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) are required to adhere to the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer.
- Go to JAMB Portal to accept the admission, if you have not done so.
- Go to any Commercial Bank and pay an acceptance fee of N 25,000.00 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only, payable to:
Bank Name: First Bank Plc.
Account Number: 2042606226
Account Name: Sumas Education Service Account
- In the payment of the acceptance fee, indicate as follows: SUMAS/YOUR JAMB Reg. No/Course admitted. E.g. (SUMAS/2022123456789/Pharmacy)
- Go to our portal, log in and complete the acceptance form (the portal will be open from Monday 6th February to Friday, 10th February, 2023)
- Upload the payment receipt.
- Proceed with other payments and registration processes as indicated in SUMAS Website (sumas.edu.ng).
- The deadline for payment of the Acceptance Fee is 10th February 2023. Failure to pay within this period may lead to forfeiture of the admission.
- Applications of some candidates who applied to SUMAS could not be processed because; either they did not change their profile to SUMAS as their first choice University, or they failed to upload their O’level Certificates to JAMB CAPS. Note that unless you have changed your first choice University to SUMAS and have uploaded your O’level results, you cannot be considered for admission into SUMAS.
- If you were transferred from another program (for example, you applied to read Medicine and Surgery but was offered admission to read Radiography), you MUST do a change of course to the course you were offered (in this case Radiography) in your JAMB profile within the next three days to secure the admission.
- This admission is provisional. If at any time in the course of your program, it is discovered that you do not possess the minimum University and the faculty/departmental entry requirements as prescribed, your admission into the University will be withdrawn, even if in the final year.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES NOT ADMITTED
Those who applied for admission into SUMAS but have not been offered admission into their first-choice course but are willing to be considered for admission into another course should visit SUMAS or send an email to email@example.com and provide the following information;
- Name as in the JAMB result
- Course originally applied for
- JAMB score
- New Course you would like to study (provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd Choices)