JAMB Result 2023/2024 Is Out | www.jamb.org.ng portal
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
2023/2024 JAMB Result is Out! The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the release of the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results. Candidates that participated in the JAMB exam can now check their UTME results via SMS and Online (no payment/scratch card required). It’s EASY and FREE!
JAMB Result 2023/2024: Is jamb result 2023 out online? Below is jamb result checker Portal: https //www.jamb result.gov.ng and how to check jamb result 2023 Score by email, sms and registration number.
You can now access your 2023 JAMB UTME Results via SMS or ONLINE. Kindly follow the steps outlined below to access your UTME score.
How to Check 2023/2024 JAMB Result Online
Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2023 JAMB UTME result online without a scratch card i.e. FREE!
- Visit the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- Supply your Registration Number/Email Address in the required column
- Click on the ‘Check My Results’ button to access your UTME results notification
The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is the first step for candidates seeking admission into the various universities/polytechnics/colleges/other tertiary institutions in Nigeria. All the candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2023/2024 UTME can now check their results.
How to Check JAMB Result Via SMS
- Send RESULT to 55019.
- Your result would be replied as an SMS shortly after. However, this depends on your network provider.
- N50 will be deducted from your balance.
Also, you can visit the Google play store and search for ‘JAMB Mobile Services e-Facility’ and download it, then install it on your phone and check your Result on the App.
The following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip
The original result slip is what you will need to tender during admission screening. You can do it yourself, but you will however need to make a payment of N1,000 on JAMB portal to access and print the original result slip.
JAMB Cut-off Marks 2023
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released cut-off points for this year’s admission into universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and monotechnics.
The minimum cut off marks suggested by JAMB for admissions into universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and innovation enterprise are 160, 120, 100 and 100 respectively.
- Universities — 160
- Polytechnics — 120
- Colleges of Education — 100
- Innovation Enterprise — 100
How is Jamb 2023 Result Mark Calculate
If you have been asking how is jamb 2023/2024 result marked and graded calculate then this article is for you. Below is how does jamb calculate their marks and the grading system.
If you where given like 40 questions to answer in a subject and unexpectedly you got every question right, that means you have scored 100 marks in that subject.
If you want to stay updated on Jamb Result 2023 kindly drop your email address in the subscription box below and we will keep you updated.