ANSU Admission List – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to notify all candidates that took part in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) post UTME screening exercise, that the authority of the institution has released the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to check ANSU Admission List below.
ANSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes.
How to Check COOU Admission List
Currently, COOU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ANSU admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
- Go to ANSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to access your COOU admission status.
COOU Acceptance fee is Twenty Six thousand naira, Three hundred and Fifteen Naira (N26,315).
If admission is offered, the candidate is expected to accept the offer and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks.
If you have any question concerning ANSU Admission List 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.