Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 – Application Form Requirements & Portal
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021 – Do you wish to apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021? Then you are on the right page. We will provide you with full information on Polaris Bank Recruitment form, portal, closing date and available job vacancies.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021 Requirement
The requirements for Polaris Bank 2021 Recruitment will be provided here. If you intend to apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment, then you need to take note of this requirements.
Before we provide you with the requirements, you will need to take note of the fact that Polaris Bank recruitment is totally free of charge. Make sure you don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a job at Polaris Bank.
Polaris Bank Recruitment has no partner or whosoever claiming he or she recruits for Polaris Bank. Don’t fall for scammers.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021
Polaris Bank Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading Financial Institutions. A Systematically Important Bank (SIB) committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through its wide-range of electronic banking solutions.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021 – Polaris Bank Job Vacancies
We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 pIus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career in the capacity below:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
- Are You Ready To Define Yourself?
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2020 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply
Interested an qualified candidiates should:
Click here to apply online
If you need more information on Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, comment below now to receive fresh updates about the recruitment.