Network Administrator Job Vacancy in Lagos at Dangote Refinery.
Apply for the ongoing Network Administrator Job Vacancy in Lagos at Dangote Refinery. See the job descriptions, eligibility and how to apply.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Network Administrator Job Vacancy in Lagos at Dangote Refinery
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Administrator
Function/Domain: Information Technology
- Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance.
- Works independently in trouble- shooting and providing technical and developer support for products / solutions in 24×7 environment
- Typically interaction with systems administration teams at client locations
- Configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of routers and switches (primarily CISCO devices), Firewalls devices including Fortinet, CISCO, SonicWALL, Juniper
- Understand and troubleshoot WAN circuit incidents using, Loop tests, port statistics verification, physical verification and coordination
- Design, implement and manage the LAN & WAN setup for Group offices and globally distributed Data canters. o Ensure all networks of group are always available and secure
- Ensure all network design documentation are updated in the systems
- Mentor the juniors in the team to troubleshoot network issues o Setup manage and maintain DDOS mitigation system
- Setup manage and maintain Wireless networks for office including CISCO, Ubiquity and other Wireless products
- Trouble shoots and maintains the WAN network consisting of multiple P2P and VPN links from different service providers
- Manage relationship with ISP and service providers to troubleshoot connectivity and performances issues
- Manage a large LAN deployment with more than 2000 end points Manage the setup of small home offices of executives
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- Candidate must be a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computers or IT.
- Should be good at design, implement and Maintain hybrid networks.
- Should be CISCO certified, Microsoft Certified and certified &knowledge in Firewall Security.
- Should certified server & Domain Management.Knowledge of Data Centres, Server Infrastructure, CCTV & PABXsystem, Data backup.
- Should be able to Configure, maintain and operate CISCO Routers,Fortinet Firewall and CISCO Switches.
- In addition, should have 5yrs to 10 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online