NIMC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.nimc.gov.ng
National Identity Management Commission is a statutory Nigerian organization that operates the country’s national identity management systems.
In this article, we will provide you with vital information on NIMC recruitment 2022. The National Identity Management Commission recruitment for 2022 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on the NIMC recruitment portal (www.nimc.gov.ng), how to apply for NIMC 2022 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
Applications are invited from the general public for the 2022/2023 National Identity Management Commission recruitment (NIMC) 2022. The application form is available at the NIMC recruitment portal – www.nimc.gov.ng.
The NIMC recruitment form 2022 is out. Apply for the ongoing National Identity Management Commission recruitment 2022/2023. The application form is available at the NIMC recruitment portal – www.nimc.gov.ng.
The question is do you have what it takes to get the job at the National Identity Management Commission? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualifications required to apply for the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NIMC Recruitment 2022.
NIMC Recruitment 2022 Requirements
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 National Identity Management Commission recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Things to Note While Applying for NIMC Recruitment 2022.
There are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NIMC Recruitment 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NIMC Portal on a regular basis.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.nimc.gov.ng
- NIMC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NIMC.
- FJSC Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Teach For Nigeria Recruitment
- AfCFTA Recruitment
- CRIN Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport recruitment
- NSPRI Recruitment
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
- NUC Recruitment
How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NIMC job:
- Visit NIMC login portal at https://www.nimc.gov.ng/careers/.
- Follow the instructions on the NIMC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
If you want to stay updated on NIMC Recruitment 2022, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.