MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment – 2020/2021 | How to Apply Online. MainOne Cable Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the MainOne Cable Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
About Main One Cable.
“MainOne” also known as “Main One Cable” or “Main One” is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa.
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below;
- 1.) GNOC Service Desk Engineer
2.) General Manager, Cloud
3.) Network Performance & Assurance Engineer
4.) Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
5.) IP NOC Engineer
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the MainOne Cable Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.