Lagos State Government Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.lagossg.gov.ng
Lagos, sometimes referred to as Lagos State to distinguish it from Lagos Metropolitan Area, is a state located in the southwestern geopolitical zone of Nigeria.
The Lagos State Recruitment for 2022 application form is online. Candidates who wish to apply for Lagos State Government job vacancies can do so via the official recruitment portal.
The main aim of the Lagos State Recruitment is to create jobs for the citizens of lagos state and reduce unemployment in the country.
Lagos State Government Recruitment 2022. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Lagos State Civil Service recruitment on the Lagos State Government official portal.
Lagos State Recruitment 2022 Requirements
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 Lagos State Government recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
- FJSC Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Teach For Nigeria Recruitment
- NCDMB Recruitment
- NSPRI Recruitment
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
How to Apply for Lagos State Recruitment Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Lagos State recruitment job:
- Visit Lagos State recruitment login portal at www.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Lagos State recruitment official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
See Also: LASU Recruitment
If you want to stay updated on Lagos State Recruitment 2022 kindly drop your email address in the subscription box below and we will keep you updated.