GeedyStar College of Health Tech Admission Form 2023/2024
GeedyStar College of Health Technology, Osogbo, Osun State application form for admission is on sale for the 2023/2024 academic session into its various programme. Application be being invited from all interested and suitably qualified candidates now.
The management of the GeedyStar College of Health Technology, osogbo, Osun Stae, wishes to inform the general public and all interested and suitably qualified candidates that they have commenced the sales of it application form admission into its various programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. Below are the list of available courses, admission requirements and application procedures.
Download GeedyStar College of Health Tech Past Questions and Answers
GeedyStar College of Health Technology Courses
- Anaesthesia Technician
- Pediatric Technician
- Orthopaedic Technician
- Public Health Technician
- Public Health Nursing
- Health Technician
- Health Assistant Medical
- Paramedic Technician
- Environmental Health Technology
- Health Education and Promotion
- Community Health Technology
- Health Information Management Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dispensary Optician
- Nutrition and Dietetics
Our six (6) months Certificate courses are;
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Diploma in Nursing and Patient Care
- Care of the Aged and Handicapped
- Accident and Emergency (A & E)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Courses are also available online, weekends and in the evenings to accommodate working professionals.
GeedyStar College of Health Technology Admission Requirements
- 5 credit level passes in NECO/WAEC/NABTED. The subjects include English, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply GeedyStar College of Health Tech Admission Form
Applications are accepted at any time, but you will only be able to begin your training on specific start dates.
To apply, visit www.geedystar.com.ng/registration-form/. Be sure to contact our admission advisor by calling or WhatsApp on; +2347061703877, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.