Want to reach millions of people with your business solution? Do you have a minimum viable product (MVP) in Nigeria that is operational? Apply immediately for the 2022 Zenith Bank Pitch Competition.
The goal of this initiative is to identify, spotlight, connect, reward, and mentor scalable Nigerian businesses whose business solutions have the ability to transform Africa’s corporate future. Zenith Bank wishes to support the top companies in the following categories that use technology and unique ideas to help address current problems and build a brighter future:
- Wholesale and retail
- Electricity (power vending)
Zenith Bank Startup Pitch Competition Eligibility
- Be at the MVP stage;
- Have a complete team;
- Must not have raised more than $75k;
- Be operating in one of the sectors listed above.
Zenith Bank Startup Pitch Competition Benefits
- The ten selected startups will receive training and mentorship to help them prepare for the two-day pitching competition at the Zenith Bank Tech Fair on November 22nd and 23rd, 2022.
- Cash prizes:
- 1st Prize: N15m (Fifteen million naira)
- 2nd Prize: N10m (Ten million naira)
- 3rd Prize: N5m (Five million naira)
- The rest of the 10 startups (4th – 10th) will be awarded a participatory prize of N1m (One million naira) each.
How to Apply for Zenith Bank Startup Pitch Competition
Interested start-ups who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Application Dates: November 7 – 14, 2022
- Announcement: November 16
- Competition Date: November 22-23
SEE ALSO: UAT Admission List for 2022/2023 Session