This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Africa, Toru Orua, Bayelsa State (UAT) DEGREE programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
UAT admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check UAT Admission List
This is to inform all applicants of the University of Africa, Toru-Orua, for the 2022/2203 session to check their JAMB CAPS portal for their admission status. Those that have been given admission should accept it on the jamb caps portal before login to https://my.uat.edu.ng to continue the internal admission process.
- Visit https://my.uat.edu.ng
- Scroll down 2022/2023 Acceptance and click Get e-pin Now (if you don’t have), click Already have e-pin(if you have the e-pin)
- Enter your JAMB REG NO AND SCORE.
- Fill your First name (Your Name) and Last Name (father or family name), valid email address, phone no and Click on submit button.
- After Submission payment option will pop-up
- Click On Make Payment. Pay with your debit card (ATM card)
- Upon successful payment, the system will generate your Admission ID and Password, these details will be sent to Mobile phone number and Email address you provided.
- Then Click on login, then use the generated e-pin and Password to login and complete your personal Bio-data and Primary and post primary school.
- After Completing your required Data, You have to wait for admission officer in University of Africa to confirm and verify the data provided with what you have supplied with jamb such as your Olevel
- You will get Data confirmation sms once approval has been granted by the admission’s officer
- Login again, make school fee payment,upon successful payment, click on Print documents and printout all documents. (7pages)
- Then take the court affidavit to court for signature.
For any support, reach us via email: email@example.com or call 08147516488,07032671390