YSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
Yobe State University (YSU) has announced the commencement of the sale of its Post UTME and Direct Entry application form for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. See how to acquire the application form below.
Yobe State University (YSU), Damaturu, wishes to inform the general public and all interested and suitably qualified candidate that its Post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. This blog is intended to provide all the guide and necessary information regarding prospective students with all the the requirements, eligibility criteria, and the step-by-step application process for YSU Post UTME.
Commencement of Application
The Registrar’s Office of Yobe State University has officially informed candidates seeking admission through UTME and Direct Entry that the screening exercise will take place for those who selected YSU as their FIRST CHOICE and have an aggregate score of 150 and above.
YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
For UTME Candidates:
- Must have YSU as the first choice during UTME registration.
- Must meet the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the applied programmes. YSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- Possess the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to the chosen programme.
- Have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Must have participated in the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline.
- Must have uploaded ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s) on the JAMB CAPS platform, at least, prior to the Post-UTME screening.
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME Form
- Online Registration: Begins on 21st September 2023.
- Generate Remita: Obtain RRR Number at any Cyber Café.
- Payment: Pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) through Remita and print the slip online or at any bank.
- Complete Registration: Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal.
- First Choice and Cut-off Marks: Candidates must have chosen YSU as their 1st choice and met the required cut-off marks for the applied departments.
- Change of Programme: Those who have not met the required cut-off marks for their first choices must change to other relevant programmes via the JAMB portal.
- Uploading of Results: All awaiting A’ level and O’ level results must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Accuracy of Information: False claims during the post UTME/DE online registration will render applications invalid, and such claimants will face repercussions.
The deadline for submitting applications is 12th October 2023.