Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission List 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all candidates who apply for Admission into Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission list as it is available in the school admission portal.
The authority of the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing has officially released the names of successful admitted candidates into its 2021/2022 academic session. Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing has published the names of successful Admitted students.
All the candidates who participated in the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing 2021/2022 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
The List contains a data of Students admitted into institution to study the available courses offered by school.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing admission list
- Go to Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing admission list checking portal at https://www.nmcn.gov.ng/.
- Supply your Application Number (e.g OGSONM/1114) in the appropriate column.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your Nursing Schools in Akwa-Ibom State Admission Status.
You are please requested to note the following:
- This offer will only be valid if, on verification of your credentials at the time of registration, it is confirmed that your qualification satisfies the School minimum admission requirements.
- Before registration, you will be required to undergo a medical examination conducted by the Health Centre.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing 2021/2022 Admission List.
If you have any question concerning Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing List 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.