UNIUYO Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The authorities of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) have released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
UNIUYO cut-off mark is 140 while the cost of the application form is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
The management of university of uyo has officially released the post utme screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
UNIUYO Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 140.
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on the e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2023/2024 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of their academic qualifications
- Candidates must submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometrics of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However, Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates, are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
Closing Date for Registration:
Friday, August 18, 2023
For more information visit our website: http://uniuyo.edu.ng
Admissions Unit: 09135998187