UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form – 2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that University of Lagos (UNILAG) has officially released their Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain UNILAG Direct Entry Form below.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos (UNILAG) registration for ONLINE DIRECT ENTRY Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES for the 2022/2023 academic year will commence from Monday 14th to Friday 25th November 2022.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening
Candidates who chose the University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2022/2023 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates must also fulfil all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
- Candidates who had not clocked sixteen (16) years of age as of October 31, 2022, are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Online Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
- The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse and shall therefore withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
How to Apply for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form
SCREENING FEE – N2000.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Direct Entry (DE) Application
- Log in with JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF)
- Print Direct Entry e-registration slip
UNILAG Direct Entry applicants are to ensure they submit photocopies of the following documents at the Admissions Office, first floor, Senate House, University of Lagos;
- JAMB Direct Entry applications,
- Completed online registration forms and
- Other required credentials.
ENQUIRIES: Further clarification may be obtained via email: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216 and 08141656802.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
If you have any question concerning UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.