UNIJOS Sandwich Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out | Portal Now Open
UNIJOS Sandwich Admission Form 2021… University of Jos, UNIJOS Sandwich Degree and Postgraduate Programmes (Long Vacation Part-Time) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See more details below;
UNIJOS Sandwich Admission Form 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS), Institute of Education, various Long Vacation Part-Time Degree and Postgraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIJOS Available Sandwich Programmes.
Bachelor of Arts Education and Bachelor of Science Education Sandwich (5 Long Vacations) Degree Programs:
- B.A.(Ed) Administration and Planning
- B.A. (Ed) Adult Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics “
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.A. (Ed) Guidance & Counseling
- B.A. (Ed) History & International Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed) Geography
- B.A. (Ed) Religion
- B.A. (Ed) Social Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B. Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B. Sc. (Ed) Special Education – V.H, H.H, L.D, (Rehabilitation & Teaching Subjects)
- B. ED Early Childhood Education
- BLIS Library Science
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 Long Vacations)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
UNIJOS Sandwich Admission Requirements.
- Admission Requirements for Bachelor of Science (Education), B.Sc. (Ed) and Bachelor of Arts (Education), B.A. (Ed):
- Candidates should have a good NCE or a Diploma in relevant areas of study at Upper or Lower Credit level of at least two (2) full academic years’ duration.
- Candidates should also possess Five (5) Credits in GCE/SSCE ordinary level in not more than two sittings while those applying for any B.Sc. (Ed) course must have a credit in Mathematics.
- Admission Requirements for PGDE:
- Candidates should have at least HND or its equivalent in any discipline from recognized Institutions.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Sandwich Admission.
Interested applicants are to follow the link below:
- Go to www.remita.net
- To obtain application form:-
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDA – Type University of Jos
- Name of Service/Purpose – Select Institute of Education
- Fill other information to generate RRR and proceed to pay the sum of N10, 000.00[/] being the cost of the Form.
- Take the receipt printed to University of Jos, Institute of Education to obtain the form.
- All properly filled application forms with attachments of photocopies of credentials are to be submitted to;
Institute of Education,
University of Jos,
P.M.B. 2084, Jos.
Plateau State, Nigeria
- Only valid and functional email address and phone number should be used. All further correspondences will be done through the email address and phone number provided.
- Referees forms are sent electronically. You must therefore provide referees’ valid and functional email addresses and phone numbers. Note that once the referee form is correctly completed, it will automatically go to the relevant Department
- Corrections on personal information or change of course after completion of application form may attract a fee. Therefore, ensure the online form is carefully and correctly completed.