UBTH Institute of Technology Admission Form 2022/2023
This is to inform all intending candidates that University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Institute of Health Technology (IHT), has officially released their Admission Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain UBTH Institute of Technology Admission Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Institute of Health Technology (IHT), Benin City, programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Available Courses
The UBTH Institute of Health Technology (HIT) has vacancy in the following Programmes:
- Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses; Duration, 2 years ND, 2 years HND
- Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND); Duration, 2 years
- Anaesthetic Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Plaster Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Dental Surgery Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Occupational Therapy Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Dispensing Options Course: Duration; 3 years
- Emergency Medical Technicians Course ( EMT / Paramedics): Duration: 2 years ND, 2 years HND
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Entry Qualifications
- Applicants should possess a minimum of five credit passes in not more than two sittings in WA SSCE/NECO/GCE O’Level subjects which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Subjects obtained with NA BTEB are acceptable for the programme 1,2,3,4,8 and 9.
- Health Science is acceptable for Emergency Medical Technicians Course and Environmental Health Technology courses
- Candidates seeking admission into Public Health Nursing course will in addition be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Certificate
- Registered Midwife (RM) or Psychiatric Nursing Certificate with at least one year post qualification experience
- Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BN Sc.) would start at HND II (final year)
How to Apply for UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form
I. Pay a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (N10.000.00) only at any of the UBTH Revenue Centre into the account Training School, Institute of Health Technology
II. Collect the application form from the Admission Office of the Institute.
III. Complete the application form and attach the evidence of payment and other relevant documents as indicated in the application form.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE: Saturday, 20th August, 2022
VENUE: Institute of Health Technology, UBTH. Benin City
Note Candidates should come with their credentials and application
For further enquiries, please Call: 08062611258 08039754507