AFIT Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2021/2022 is Out
The management of Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), has released the amount payable as admission acceptance fee and the procedure for the payment.
The amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and the payment procedure by 2021/2022 newly admitted Degree and ND, M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND candidates of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, have been released.
AFIT Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
AFIT ND, Degree, M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND programmes acceptance fee = N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Admitted candidates are to note that registration and payment of acceptance fee has commenced.
- Go to www.afit.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
- Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with your new password and your JAMB Reg No.
- On your page, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end.
- After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, click on Print Receipt to print your payment receipt.
NOTE: You are to come to the Academic Branch of AFIT with your printed receipt to collect your provisional Admission Letter.