SSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Sokoto State University (SSU) has officially released their Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain SSU Post UTME Form below.
All aspiring students can purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this page before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Sokoto State University (SSU) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The online screening exercise for admission into the Sokoto State University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session will commence from 9th March, and end on 8th May 2022.
SSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto through UTME and Direct Entry and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with SSU minimum cut-off mark of 130 and above.
Additionally, Direct Entry candidates need to possess at least Lower Credit in HND/ND, Merit in NCE and 6 points in IJMB in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institution.
How to Apply for SSU Post UTME Form
The procedure is as follows:
- STEP 1: Visit the University Portal at http://portal.ssu.edu.ng
- STEP 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- STEP 4: Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only containing Unified Payment (UP) Reference Number. Thereafter proceed to any commercial bank on your invoice to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Unified Payment channels.
- STEP 5: After payment, login to your account again and update your biodata.
- STEP 6: Academic records and other required information. Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
NOTE: Please note that the screening is strictly online, and no examination will be required of applicants at any time.
For further inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org@ssu.edu.ng or call +2348162544443 or +2349017593664 (call period:9:00 a.m-3:00p.m from Mondays to Thursdays and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Fridays).
If you have any question concerning SSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.