Rufus Giwa Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form 2023/2024
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO), Owo has announced the commencement of the sale of its application form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) Part-Time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application form is available at the school online portal.
The management of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) wishes to inform the general and all interested and suitably qualified candidates that they have commenced acceptance of application for admission into its National Diploma (ND) Part-Time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Application form is sold at the cost of #10,500.00 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred naira), only.
Introduction: Rufus Giwa Poly ND Part-Time Programmes
RUGIPO invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its National Diploma (ND) Part-Time Programmes. This provides an excellent opportunity for those seeking flexibility in their educational pursuits.
Courses, Duration, and Requirements
The following ND Part-Time Programmes are available for the 2023/2024 academic session:
- Business Administration & Management
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Mass Communication
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- The part-time programme duration is 3 sessions.
- The requirements for these courses align with the standard JAMB ND requirements.
- Important Notice: Admission with deficiency is now available for all National Diploma programmes.
- Admission into part-time programmes is now available in Owo, Ikare, Ifon, Akure, Ondo, Ore, and Okitipupa.
Registration with JAMB:
- All Part-Time candidates must register with JAMB and use their JAMB Registration number for the application into the Polytechnic.
How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by following these steps:
- Visit the Polytechnic’s Portal: Go to the official portal at https://sf.rugipo.edu.ng/.
- Payment: Pay the application fee of Ten thousand, five hundred naira (N10,500) through Unified Payment Using an ATM Card or at any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Complete the Online Registration: Follow the instructions on the portal to complete the application.
For further information or clarification, candidates can contact the Polytechnic via the hotlines: 09039676496, 07067802143, available from Mondays to Fridays, between 8.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m.