Relationship Manager Jobs in Port Harcourt at Stanbic IBTC Bank.
Apply for the current Relationship Manager Jobs in Port Harcourt at Stanbic IBTC Bank. See job description, eligibility and how to apply.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Relationship Manager Jobs in Port Harcourt at Stanbic IBTC Bank
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking (Port Harcourt)
Job ID: 34191
Job Sector: Banking
Job Details: Commercial Banking
- To ensure an in-depth understanding of all customers in his/her portfolio, using the Customer Value Chain Analysis (CVCA) tool, in order to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
- To execute the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and Industry Value Propositions (IVPs) initiatives and activities aimed at optimising both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- To execute an effective relationship management strategy in line with overall Commercial Banking strategy of leading with Transactional Banking.
- To ensure that close personal attention is given to providing a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the portfolio.
- To grow and retain a portfolio of high value Commercial Banking relationships by performing proactive and value adding portfolio management.
- To achieve financial and non-financial targets for the portfolio.
In-Depth Understanding Of All Clients In The Portfolio:
- Ensure that all customers in the portfolio meet the segmentation criteria to be in Commercial Banking.
- Perform customer value chain analysis (CVCA) for each name in the portfolio to gain an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business and identify opportunities linked to the customer’s business strategies.
- Use the outcome of the CVCA exercise as a basis for proactively managing the customer relationship going forward.
- Ensure that the annual customer review and every other engagement with the customer are used as an opportunity to deepen the understanding of the customer’s business.
Execution Of The Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP), Industry Value Propositions (IVPs), And Other Agreed Initiatives:
- Ensure effective implementation of the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP) to the customers in the portfolio.
- Ensure effective implementation of all the Industry Value Propositions (IVP) for the country’s Commercial Banking business.
- Ensure effective implementation of all other initiatives aimed at achieving the strategic objectives of Commercial Banking in Nigeria.
Relationship And Portfolio Management:
- Ensure a deep understanding of the Commercial Banking customer’s business through regular value-adding interaction with the customer at their place of business.
- Complete a customer value chain analysis to further understand the customer’s needs and identify sales opportunities, and deploy banking solutions to meet those needs.
- Ensure accurate and updated customer information.
- Implement a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) as well as Customer Engagement Management (CEM) strategy to ensure regular contact of all Commercial Banking customers in the portfolio as per the customer value proposition (CVP).
Grow And Retain A Portfolio Of High Value Commercial Banking Relationships:
- Formulate, drive, measure and manage the implementation of agreed initiatives and a retention strategy for the portfolio to grow profitability per client and share of wallet across the Commercial Banking segment.
- Achieve the DTF ratio budget for the portfolio, and optimal DTF ratio for each customer in the portfolio based on their industry of operation.
- Optimally utilize Salesforce as CRM tool to manage pipeline and action plans resulting from CVCA exercise.
Deliver The Financial And Non-Financial Targets For The Portfolio:
- Achieve the financial budgets for the portfolio through optimal growth of balances, margin management and revenue streams.
- Implement and control the pricing tactics and parameters for the portfolio in line with pricing policy and financial targets.
- Measure, track and manage profitability (total revenue, ARPC, CoF, average assets yields, LTD ratio) targets/budgets for the portfolio.
- Ensure recovery of all revenue generating fees from customers in the portfolio.
- Drive and monitor the financial performance of the portfolio by proactively implementing measures that promote full banking relationship with customers.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A good first Degree from a reputable university (minimum of second class lower).
- A professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in relationship management, in a Business Banking or CIB environment.
- Practical direct exposure to lending principles/previous working experience in Credit Risk Management is an added advantage.
Financial targets :
- Portfolio profitability as measured by income after impairments, total revenue, ARPC, CoF, average assets yield, LTD ratio.
- Net balance sheet growth (liabilities as measured by CASA and performing risk assets).
- Quality of risk assets as measured by level of impairments.
- DTF ratio.
- Quality of relationship management as measured by clients’ positive experiences/level of clients’ satisfaction/client retention.
- TAT on client’s transactions.
- Effective utilization of Salesforce.
- Quality of CVCAs.
- Quality of Credit structuring and documentation.
- Quality of call reports, promptness of annual reviews, etc.
- Accurate segmentation, mapping and tiering of clients in the portfolio.
- Acquisition of profitable NTB clients.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Job
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online