Crown Agents Recruitment for Graduate Executive Assistants.
This is to inform the general public that recruitment for graduate executive assistants is ongoing. Interested and qualified candidates are advice to follow the guides below to apply.
Crown Agents Ltd is an international development company with head office in the United Kingdom. Its main focus is to help governments around the world to increase prosperity, reduce poverty and improve health by providing consultancy, supply chain, financial services and training. OR
Crown Agents is an international development company delivering capacity building and institutional development services in procurement, public financial management, revenue enhancement and expenditure management.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The role will support Crown Agent’s Regional Director, West Africa with high-quality, proactive administrative and clerical assistance.
- Sitting within the Regional Director’s office, you’ll also be expected to provide cover for the Regional Director’s Management Assistant as well as support any change initiatives and other research projects when advised.
- This role is at the heart of Crown Agents and is an exciting opportunity to contribute to our growth in the international development market.
- Experience in a fast-paced organisation that functions internationally would be highly beneficial.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Collecting data on government, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective clients’ preferences
- Compiling and analysing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Arranging agendas, and appropriate tele/video links, coordinating the production and timely distribution of relevant papers
- Planning and coordinating meetings of, and involving, the Executive Team
Travel and Itineraries:
- Managing all travel arrangements from start to finish including booking of flights, arranging Visas, immunisations, etc.
- Compiling extensive and thorough travel packs
Administration and Communication:
- Inbox Management – Receiving and reviewing all incoming communications and managing appropriately
- Coordinating the preparation of relevant papers for the Executive Team, the board and for the Regional Directors’ group discussions
- Representing the Regional Director on appropriate internal cross organisational groups convened by other initiatives, such as implementation of new systems, processes and ideas
- Acting as a point of contact between International Offices in West Africa and the Regional Director, West Africa
- Attending meetings, as relevant, and distributing and following-up action points after meetings as required
- Providing information flow and a point of reference for Country Directors on the progress of departmental and wider initiatives contacts
Deputising for the Regional Directors Management Assistant:
- Ensuring the Regional Director has up-to-date documents
- Moving/scheduling urgent meetings
- Meet and greet guests
- Undertaking any immediate ad-hoc requests from the Regional Director.
- Degree or equivalent is required.
- Confident, self-motivated with initiative and judgement to be able to contribute significantly to assisting the Executive Team to prioritise, delegate and generally manage diary commitments and workload
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with a wide range of people at all levels and situations, both verbally and in writing, including in relation to highly confidential and sensitive material
- Strong influencing skills i.e. ability to obtain required cooperation from across organisation to meet deadlines.
- Adept in organising complex travel arranging and compiling thorough travel briefing packs.
- Experience working in International Development in developing countries preferred but not required.
- Experience in a similarly complex, large organisation.
- Proven organisation and administrative skills with the ability to manage own workload effectively under tight and competing demands.
- Ability to draft and edit documents, produce accurate minutes of meetings, and compose own documentation competently.
- Strong PC skills, including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint; and an interest in appropriate use of current information and communication technologies.
Also Read: EWC Communication Job vacancy for Digital Marketing Officer, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send a copy of their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the application.