Osun state school of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session has been released.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Osun state school of Nursing and Midwifery Programme
- Basic general Nursing – N7,500 – 3yrs (36months)
- Basic midwifery – N7,500 – 3yrs (36months)
- Post basic general nursing – N15,000 – 1/2yrs (18months)
- Post basic midwifery – N15,000 – 1/2yrs (18months)
Osun state school of Nursing and Midwifery Requirements
Applicant must possess;
I. WAEC, SSCE/GCE or NECO with Five (5) Credits of not more than two sittings and not older than 5 years without additional qualification. The subject combination must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
II. Awaiting Result is accepted.
III. Phone Number and Email(Active).
For basic general nursing and Basic midwifery Addition of ;
- Minimum age for entry shall be 16 years on admission
For post basic general nursing in addition of;
- Be a registered midwife psychiatric nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid license
For Post Basic Midwifery in Addition of;
- be a registered nurse with the nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid license
How to Apply for Osogbo School of Nursing Admission Form
If you have any question concerning Osogbo School of Nursing Admission Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.