EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This is to inform all intending candidates that Ekiti State University (EKSU), has officially released their Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain EKSU Pre-Degree Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Pre-degree courses in the Pre-degree Programme of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti for the 2021/2022 Session.
EKSU Pre-Degree Available Subject Combinations
|Agricultural Sciences||1. Agricultural Science /Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
2. Biology /Chemistry/ Physics /English Language
|Arts||1. Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies
2. Economics/Government/Literature in English
|Biological Sciences||1. Biology/Chemistry/Physics
2. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics
|Education||1. Agricultural Science/ Chemistry/ Physics /English Language.
2. Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
3. Government /Literature in English/CRS/ IRS/English Language.
4. Literature in English/ CRS /IRS/ English Language.
5. Government/ Literature in English/ Economic/ English Lang.
6. Chemistry/Physics/Geography/English Language.
7. Mathematics/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language.
8. Geography/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
9. Economics /Mathematics/Geography/Government/English.
10. Economics/ Government /Geography/English Language.
11. Economics /Government /Mathematics/ English Language.
12. Mathematics /Geography /Economics/ English Language.
|Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
|Social Sciences||1. Economics/Government/Mathematics
4. Economics/Commerce/Principles of Accounting
OBTAINABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES UNDER EACH OPTION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A. AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
(1) Agricultural Economics & Extension Services
(2) Crop Production, Horticulture and Landscaping
(3) Forestry & Wild Life
(4) Animal Production & Health Sciences
(5) Soil & Environmental Sciences
(6) Fisheries and Agriculture Management (FAM)
(3) History and International Studies
(6) Christian Religious Studies; Arabic & Islamic Studies
(7) Theatre and Media Arts
C. BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
(5) Plant Science and Biotechnology
(6) Zoology and Environmental Biology
(7) SLT Biotechnology
(1) English Education (13) French Education
(2) History Education (14) Christian Religious Studies Education; Arabic & Islamic Studies Education
(3) Yoruba Education (15) Agricultural Education
(4) Biology Education (16) Chemistry Education
(5) Human Kinetics & Health Education (17) Computer Education
(6) Mathematics Education (18) Educational Technology
(7) Technical Education with the following Option: (19) Adult Education
(i) Building (ii) Metal Works (20) Education & Lib. Studies
(iii) Electrical /Electronic (iv) Integrated Science (21) Environmental Education
(8) Early Childhood Education (22) Economics Education
(9) Geography Education (23) Political Science Education
(10) Accounting Education (24) Business Education
(11) Educational Management (25) Guidance & Counselling
(12) Social Studies Education
E. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
(2) Industrial Chemistry
(3) Civil Engineering
(4) Computer Science
(5) Computer Engineering
(6) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(9) Mechanical Engineering
(12) SLT with the following Options:
F. SOCIAL SCIENCES
(2) Banking & Finance
(3) Business Administration
(4) Entrepreneurship Studies
(6) Actuarial Science
(7) Cooperatives & Rural Development
(9) Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(12) Environmental Management
(13) Geography & Planning Sciences
(14) Personnel Management
(15) Political Science
(18) Tourism & Hospitality Management
EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must possess a minimum of five ‘0’ level at two sittings, including English Language; Credits Mathematics and three other Science subjects for all the Science-based courses; credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects for all Social Science-based courses and at least three Arts subjects for All Arts based courses. An entrance examination will be conducted to select eligible candidates for admission into the Programme.
How to Apply for EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form
The application form is N15,600.
- Click on “PAY” to log in to remita
- Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for, i.e. “PREEDEGREE APPLICATION FORM FOR 2020 2021 ACADEMIC SESSION”.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card) details to make a payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make a payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
- Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
- Go to the University admission portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
- Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, click on ‘Apply for Admission’.
- It will take you to a signup page, where you will create an account.
- On successfully sign-up, locate the sign in and log in to your dashboard.
- You will see the list of available application, locate PRE DEGREE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
- The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed.
- The next page will take in your biodata.
- Click on the submit button to complete your application.