OOU Admission List for 2022/2023 Session | 1st & 2nd Batch
Onabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has released the first and second batch admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session. See how to check OOU Admission List for 2022 below.
OOU Admission List 2022
The authorities of Onabisi Onabanjo University has published their 1st and 2nd batch admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session. All candidates who participated in OOU post utme screening exercise should proceed to access the admission list below.
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, has announced the release of the admission list for the 2022/2023academic session.
Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise and applied for the Direct Entry can now check their admission status online.
How to Check OOU Admission List.
Follow the simple procedure outlined below to check OOU Admission List online:
Currently, Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your OOU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
NOTE: All first batch candidates admitted for the 2022/2023 session must urgently complete their registration online. Failure to register and pay required fees by March 27th, 2023, will result in forfeiture of their spot to other candidates.
Candidates successfully admitted into Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
See also: OOU Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Olabisi Onabanjo University admission list.
Recommended: JAMB CAPS Portal: How to Accept/Reject Admission Offer
If you found this article useful, please share it with others. Meanwhile, you can read OOU Latest News Here.