NNPC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
This Post contains information on NNPC recruitment examination and how to pass and gain full time employment. Before you get shortlisted for this examination, you need to study well. The easiest way to study for the NNPC recruitment exams is with the use of NNPC Recruitment past questions and answers.
NNPC like we all know is one of the leading Oil and Firms in the country. They are known for recruiting reputable and quality graduates and undergraduates to fill various positions in their company. The process of recruitment usually involve examination in which if successfully scaled through will qualify you to the next level of recruitment exercise.
This is where to download NNPC recruitment past questions pdf. We have available a full updated nnpc past questions and answers and we are sure it will assist you in getting ready for the approaching NNPC Recruitment exams.
Why you need NNPC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF.
– It provides you some insight on the topics which will be covered in the exams.
– it guides you and assists you in being self-assured for the examination.
– You get an opportunity of seeing compiled questions which are always repeated and this gets you in shape for the exams.
Sample of NNPC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF.
Below is what the NNPC Recruitment Past Questions looks like;
1. If I give you seven apples, you will then have five times as many as I would then have, however, if you give me seven apples, we will then both have the same number of apples. How many apples do we currently have?
A I have 24 apples and you have 18 apples.
B I have 10 apples and you have 32 apples.
C I have 18 apples and you have 24 apples.
D I have 14 apples and you have 28 apples.
E I have 12 apples and you have 20 apples.
2. If it takes Seyi twenty minutes to boil an egg in 1.5 litres of water, how long will it take Ala who is 3 years older than Seyi to boil 4 eggs in 1.5 litres of water?
A 10 minutes
B 20 minutes
C 25 minutes
D 5 minutes
E 80 minutes
3. Amakiri spent N125 for a camera and some film. The camera cost N100 more than the film. What percent of the cost of the two items did Amakiri spend for the camera?
How to Download NNPC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
The cost of the newly updated Past Questions is 2000 NGN.
Pay to our Bank account and get it through your email address.
See the payment details below.
Account Number: 0725390150
Bank: Access Bank
Electronic Transfer Acceptable
After Payment , send the following (1) Email address, (2) depositors name or your account name, (3) amount paid to 08033678603
Assurance Of Delivery
Our services is based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
You can call us to confirm before purchasing via 08033678603. Thanks for your patronage.