Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This is to let all intending candidates know that Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) has officially released their Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 academic session. See how to apply for MCIU Post UTME Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU), Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, under-listed degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||Accounting|
|Banking and Finance|
|NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES||Biochemistry|
|Environmental Mgt. & Toxicology|
|HUMANITIES AND ARTS||English and Literary Studies|
|Theatre and Film Studies|
MCIU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2023 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made Michael and Cecilia Ibru University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the MCIU POST-UTME Screening at MCIU.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses.
How to Apply for MCIU Post UTME Form
- Candidates are required to register online at University Website
- Qualified UTME candidates are to pay a sum of two thousand naira into the schools account at any Zenith Bank Nationwide
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Michael and Cecilia Ibru University
Account Number: 1014263562
For More Information Contact
Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor,
If you have any question concerning MCIU Post UTME Form 2023, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.