Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Form 2022/2023 How to Apply – www.naub.edu.ng
This is to inform the general public that Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Form is out for sale online. See more details below.
Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Form 2022
The managements of Applications Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its four-year Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- Candidates are to visit: www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on NEW APPLICATION
- Select your mode of entry e.g Undergraduate UTME or Undergraduate DE then click next.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided and click next.
- Proceed to fill the rest of the form, inputting only information that pertains to you.
Only the application of candidates who have completed the form to the point where their payments RRR from Remita was correctly entered would have completed the process.
All applicants that have filled the online screening form before deadline are to log back in to update the form appropriately to include their payment RRR number.
Participation in the Post-UTME and DE which will be conducted online is mandatory for all interested candidates.
Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Description:
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is an open tertiary institution established to engage in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for various new researches and development in military science and technology, logistic management, humanities and other related disciplines.
Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into NAUB undergraduate programmes are expected to have the following:
- Must have written the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 160 in the exams. Candidates should refer to the JAMB admission requirements for Universities for O’ Level/A’ Level course combination for their choice of course.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in SSCE or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language and the subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course in both Science and Humanities.
- Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
How to Apply for NAUB Post UTME Form
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 through Remita. UTME Candidates are to upload their O Level results on JAMB CAPS. In addition, DE Candidates are to send their A-Level result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the Remita link at www.remita.net Search for NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY BIU as a biller.
- Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as the amount and fill in all mandatory details and submit
- Select your payment options.
- Click the “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE) or print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank.
- All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt to email@example.com
- Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
For further enquiries, please contact us on 07037775329 and 08181373087.
These exercises must be completed on or before 26th January 2022.
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of your choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now? The question is HOW? If you really want to know how then kindly drop your email address and your questions in the box below we will respond to you immediately.