BOUESTI Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has officially released their Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain BOUESTI Post UTME Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
How to Apply for BOUESTI Post UTME Form
- To apply for 2022/2023 Post UTME, go to the University website at bouesti.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission.
- You will be re-directed to a Sign-up page, then fill in your details to create an account as a new user.
- On successful sign-up, login to your account using the email address and password provided during the sign-up process.
- On your dashboard, click on “POST UTME APPLICATION”, the list of available courses will be displayed to pick your preferred choice.
- Click on “Pay Now” button to obtain the Online Form.
- After payment has been made and verified, you will be granted access to complete the Application Form.
- After successful completion of the form, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Print a copy of the completed application form for keeps.
- You can thereafter check your account for updates on your admission status.
Please note that interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000 only).
Eligible candidates are advised to visit the JAMB portal to effect a change of institution and course (if necessary) to the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) accordingly.
Deadline: June 3, 2022