Nigerian Air force Recruitment 2022 | Application Form Portal
This is to inform the general public that Nigerian Air Force Undergraduate Recruitment is ongoing. Interested and qualified candidates are advice to follow the procedure below to apply.
Nigerian Air force Undergraduates Requirement
- A passport photograph,
- First School Leaving Certificate,
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results,
- NCE/ND/Trade Test/RN (optional),
- Birth certificate/ Declaration of age.
Nigerian Air force Undergraduates Recruitment General Requirements.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between 17 and 22 years of age for non tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years of age for tradesmen/women.
- Applicants must be single.
- Male applicants must have a minimum height of 5.5ft and 5.4ft for females.
- Applicants must possess a medical certificate of fitness.
Nigerian Air force Undergraduates Recruitment
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must have a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/NECO/GCE including English Language and Mathematics, which is obtained within 6years to the exercise.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must have ND, OND, RN/RM, NABTEB or City and Guild Certificate. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate must possess a minimum of 3 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO, including English.
Note: applicants with HND or B.Sc/Post-Graduate Certificates, Grade II Teacher’s certificates and University Diplomas should not apply for recruitment.
- Attestation Forms: The Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by:
- A military officer and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or its equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Navy,
- Police Officer of the rank Assistant CP and above,
- Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries,
- Magistrates, and
- Principals of Government Secondary Schools from the same state as the applicant.
Photocopies of either the signees’ driver’s license or international passport and passport photograph should be attached. A letter of attestation of good conduct is required from any of the officers mentioned above.
Nigerian Air force Recruitment Screening Centers
Makurdi: Nigerian Air-Force Base, Markudi.
Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Air-Force, Ilorin.
Enugu: 113 Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air-Force, Enugu.
Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air-Force, Benin.
Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air-Force Maiduguri.
Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air-Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
Jos: 451 Nigerian Air-Force Station, Jos.
Bauchi: Nigerian Air-Force Base, Bauchi.
Note: Only candidates who have received SMS are to go to the screening centers with the originals of their credentials.
- Applicants must submit the original copies of documents for scrutiny at the recruitment centers and the following will be required for the final selection interview if selected for the Zonal recruitment test:
- Two passport photographs, stamped and signed by appropriate officers, Local Government Chairmen and other officers.
- Photocopies of birth certificate/ declaration of age, educational/trade certificates, state of origin certificate.
- Applicants must print out an Acknowledge Slip, on completion of the application forms.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air force Undergraduates Recruitment
Visit the Nigerian Air-force original website, http://careers/nigerianairforce.gov.ng to register.
For Technical Support, contact: 09064145533, 08043440802.