OOU Verification/Registration Exercise for 22/2023 New Students
This is to notify all the newly admitted candidates of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), that the institution has commenced verification/registration exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The managements of the Olabisi Onabanjo University has announced the commencement of their online Verification/ Registration for all the newly admitted candidates of the 2022/2023 academic session, who has paid their acceptance fee.
OOU Verification / Registration Exercise Procedure
- Log on to the University Admission Portal portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission.
- From your dashboard, click on PRINT VERIFICATION FORM.
- If you are yet to upload your Verification Documents, you will be taken to the VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS UPLOAD PAGE
- Upload the Documents.
- Prepare each DOCUMENT TYPE to be uploaded as a single PDF Document
- Select the type of Document to be uploaded (BIRTH CERTIFICATE, JAMB ADMISSION LETTER, TAX CLEARANCE, STATEMENT OF RESULT (DE)
- Provide a description of the Document being uploaded e.g Birth Certificate.
- Await system prompt on the SUCCESS or FAILURE of the upload process.
- Each successful upload is listed below the upload field.
Note the following:
- You are to upload you JAMB ADMISSION LETTER (the 6 paged PDF file) that was downloaded directly from your JAMB PORTAL.
- You can only upload one document type at once and you cannot remove the document after upload except by an administrator.
- Keep checking your mail for any information from the Verification Officer (if any).
- The Verification Officer will inform you of the success or otherwise of the Documents you uploaded.
- If unsuccessful, you will be informed via email of the corrections you need to make. Effect the corrections and resubmit accordingly.
- If successful, the Verification Officer will ENABLE you to make necessary Payment and complete your registration.
Candidates are advised to visit the University Admission Portal as soon as possible to complete their Registration