ECWA College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to notify all interested candidates that the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) College of Nursing Sciences are accepting applications from eligible candidates for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session into it’s Basic Nursing programme.
The managements of the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) College of Nursing Sciences, Egbe, Kogi State are calling out to all interested candidates who are zealous about becoming a career nurse that they are accepting applications into their Basic Nursing programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ECWA College of Nursing Sciences Basic Nursing Programme Admission Requirements
The approved entry requirements for the Basic Nursing programme include having five O’level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, not exceeding two sittings, from any of the following examination boards: West African Examination Council (WAEC), National Examination Council (NECO), or National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB).
If a student has foreign examination board results, an evaluation report or equivalent grading from the Federal Ministry of Education must be submitted along with the result. Additionally, a request for verification of such results from the issuing organization to the Council is required.
It is important to note that the minimum age range for admission into the ECWA College of Nursing Sciences Basic Nursing programme is 16 and is strictly adhered to.
How to Apply for ECWA College of Nursing Sciences Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form
To apply for the Basic Nursing programme at the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) College of Nursing Sciences, Egbe, Kogi State, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the school portal at https://portal.esonegbe.net/admissions
- Fill in the application form with your details, making sure to use a valid email address.
- Click on “Make Application Payment” to pay the non-refundable application fee.
- After payment, a payment reference will be sent to your email.
- Visit https://portal.esonegbe.net/admissions/basnur2023/login to continue your registration. Click on “Application Login” and enter the required details to log in.
- Fill in the form online and upload your passport photograph (not exceeding 50KB).
- Submit the form by clicking on “Submit.”
- Print out your registration slip to be submitted on arrival for the entrance examination.
For further enquiries, please contact the office of the Admin Officer or call 08167565578, 08072660329, 08036454236, 09061138504. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Late Registration||4th July, 2023|
|Closing Date||25th July, 2023|
|Examination Date||26th July, 2023|
|Interview Date||27th July, 2023|
Time: 9:00 am prompt
Venue: College Premise