KOMU Admission List 2021/2022 is Out | Check Here
Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), has released the 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to check KOMU Admission List for 2021 below.
The authorities of Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), has published the 1st Batch admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session. All candidates who participated in KOMU post utme screening exercise should proceed to access the admission list below.
The management of the Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU),Ogboko, Imo State, [formerly Eastern Palm University (EPU)] during the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise and applied for the Direct Entry can now check their admission status online.
How to Check KOMU Admission Status
Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) prospective students can access their admission status from the link available below:
Admitted students should proceed to pay a non-refundable acceptance-of-offer fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (₦50,000) only. Failure to pay the acceptance fee within fourteen days of this offer may lead to forfeiture of the admission. Details of other fees payable are available on the university portal.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), Ogboko, Imo State, first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), Ogboko, Imo State, admission list.