The Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, Ijebu Igbo administration has announced the provisional admission list for its various National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2022/23 academic year.
How to check Admission List
Currently, the Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, Ijebu Igbo prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your AAPOLY admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your AAPOLY admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the AAPOLY National Diploma (ND) programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic ND admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.