Khadija University Majia (KUM) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session
This is to inform all intending candidates that Khadija University Majia (KUM) has officially released their Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Khadija University Majia (KUM) Post UTME Form below.
The management of Khadija University Majia broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Khadija University, Majia (KUM) for the 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 academic sessions.
Khadija University Admission Requirements
- Admission into the university shall be open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability
- All admissions into the university shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- For admission to 100 Level, candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in relevant subjects
- For admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to screening interview to be conducted by the university
- The university shall not accept transfer students until after the first two years of its existence
How to Apply for Khadija University Majia Post UTME Form
- Follow the steps and create an account using valid email address
- Login back to your application form using the email and password created
- Fill in all the fields on the displayed application form to the final step and Submit
- log in back to your application dashboard for the admission decision
- or check your registered email address for admission decisions.
For admission enquiry contact: email@example.com or call 0912222295,09132222296