Greenlight Planet Recruitment 2021 for HR & Admin Associate
Greenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Greenlight Planet Recruitment 2021
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: HR Business Partner, Nigeria
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- The HR and Administration Associate will work closely with the HR team based in Lagos to ensure the organization has adequate capacity to build new business units and expand existing operations in Nigeria.
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Photo-copying and filing as required
- Coordinating new hire orientations and issuance of joiners’ kit
- Reviewing new hire paperwork for accuracy and compliancy
- Delivering excellent information through weekly and/or monthly HR reports
- Actively participating in HR projects aimed towards delivering the HR agenda
- Creating personal files for all staff and making sure they are up to date
- Managing office stationary and provisions
- Assisting in managing the use of meeting rooms
- Dropping and picking up couriers for the office
- Assisting with recruitment activities – scheduling interviews (calls and email correspondence) for selected positions
The ideal HR & Admin Associate
- Has 2-3 years of HR generalist experience, ideally with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management
- Must be Computer literate; proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Has effective communication skills with excellent planning and project management ability
- Is excited about joining a fast growing, entrepreneurial and innovative environment with an opportunity to build teams, local HR practices and policies
- Is a solutions-oriented self-starter; comfortable taking on substantial work with limited oversight
- Must be able to work under pressure with strict deadlines and with minimal or no supervision.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Note: Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people, everywhere. It is the reason we exist! So, regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law, we will accept your application and make a decision based on your suitability for the position.
If you want to stay updated on Greenlight Planet Recruitment 2021, kindly drop your email address in the subscription box below and we will keep you updated.