BRISIN Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal | www.brisin.gov.ng
This is to inform the general public that Recruitment for BRISIN Implementation in Nigeria (FCT PILOT) is ongoing. Interested and qualified applicant are advised to follow the instruction outline and apply below.
BRISIN Recruitment 2022
BRISIN which stands for Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria, an integrated data and information infrastructure, an all-encompassing system for the collection, storage, distribution of data & information to support the management of the economy.
The system aimed at bringing developmental and economic growth in the country through the use of correct data of people and all economic activities to develop Nigeria just the way it is in the developed countries.
The data received will be used to plan for the management of the nation’s resources, the project was introduced to Nigeria by Dermo Impex Italia /Nigeria, and approved by the President Olusegun Obasanjo administration, while the Goodluck Jonathan’s administration inaugurated a Technical Committee for its implementation
In order to be selected, it is important to know the requirements and qualifications for the BRISIN application form.
Applications are invited for:
Initial 5000 to be employed on the following data and information collection, integration, distribution and management on all economic activities including but not limited to:
- Legal Documentations
- Rural developments
- Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine
- Spare part dealers and all type of maintenances
- GSM distribution and providers services, e.t.c
- Commercial and productive activities,
- Service economy
- Migration both within and outside Nigeria
- Urbanization buildings and their uses
- Labour, employed and unemployed
BRISIN Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The following are the 2022 BRISIN requirements:
- Applicant must have a valid identification card ( Basic Registry and System in Nigeria)
- Good communication skills
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Possess a minimum of WASC/SSCE/NECO in not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes including English and Mathematics.
- Applicant must not be less than 22 years or more than 40 years of age
Field of Studies Required
- Computer Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Economics, English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Philosophy, Geology, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc.
Qualifications and Grade Levels
- Masters and PHD Grade level 10 – 14
- HND / B.sc / BA etc Grade level 8 – 10
- ND / NCE Grade level 5 – 7
- SSCE / GCE/ Drivers Grade level 3 – 4
How to Apply For BRISIN Recruitment 2022
To apply for BRISIN recruitment,
- Visit the Basic Registry and System in Nigeria official portal at www.brisin.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions provided on the BRISIN official website
- Fill and submit the BRISIN application form
- Print out your registration form and wait for the BRISIN shortlist
If you have any question about BRISIN Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box.