FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2022/2023 | Change of Course
This is information on FUTO supplementary admission Form 2022/2023. The management of federal university of technology, Owerri, has announced commencement of supplementary admission registration. candidates whose names were not in the UI merit list of admission can apply for supplementary admission or change of course. see how to apply for futo supplementary admission below;
FUTO Supplementary Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Candidates who took part in the 2020/2021 FUTO Post UTME screening exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 140 should note that the online registration for the 2022/2023 Supplementary Admissions exercise commenced on Friday, February 03, 2023..
Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the O’Level
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission Form
Candidates should follow the simple steps given below to apply for FUTO supplementary admission Form.
- log on to the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on the 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
The closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is April 6th, 2021.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated as follows:
- Multiply the JAMB Score by 0.15.
- Multiply the Post-UTME Score by 0.1
- Add the outcome together.
(Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score ) + (Post-UTME Score)
|S/N||School/Department||UTME Subject Combination||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||CHM,MTH/PHY &BIO/AGRIC||MERIT||CATCHMENT|
|a||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||“||40||40|
|b||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||“||40||40|
|c||Animal Science & Technology(AST)||“||40||40|
|d||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY(CST)||“||40||40|
|e||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||“||40||40|
|f||Fisheries & Aquaculture Technology(FAT)||“||40||40|
|e||Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT)||“||40||40|
|2||SCHOOL OF COMPUTING &INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||Cyber Security (CYB)||“||65||60|
|b||Information Technology (IFT)||“||65||60|
|c||Software Engineering (SOE)||“||65||60|
|3||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||Agricultural Engineering (AGE)||“||50||50|
|b||Food Science & Technology (FST)||“||50||50|
|c||Polymer & Textile Engineering(PTE)||“||50||50|
|4||SCHOOL OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY(SOHT)||BIO, CHM &PHY|
|a||Environmental Health Science (EHS)||“||55||50|
|5||SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES(SOBS)||CHM,BIO&PHY/MTH|
|c||Forensic Science (FRS)||“||50||50|
|6.||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|7||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)|
|a||Environmental Management(EVM)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||50|
|b||Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||50|
|c||Quantity Surveying (QTS)||MTH, CHM &PHY||50||50|
|d||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||MTH, GEO & PHY/CHM/BIO/ECO/ TECH DRAWING/FINE ARTS||50||50|
Candidates should please note the following information;
Merit cut off is the general cut off for all candidates irrespective of their state of origin while the catchment cut off is ONLY for candidates from the five catchment states of FUTO ( ABIA, ANAMBRA, EBONYI, ENUGU &IMO)
- That candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
- That candidates who did not participate in the 2022/2023 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Eligible Candidates who are yet to apply for UI supplementary admission should endeavor to do so because there is no certainty of reopening of the supplementary admission portal for candidates who were unable to register within the stipulated time.