FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has officially released their Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available programme and eligibility on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUTO Pre-Degree Programme Benefits
- Greater chance of getting admission into any undergraduate programme of FUTO. Candidates can, in addition, sit for post-UTME giving them a double opportunity.
- Conducive learning environment.
- Very moderate school fees.
- Taught based on JAMB syllabus for better performance of candidates in JAMB.
- Taught by seasoned FUTO lecturers in an academic environment.
- Examinations spread into two semesters instead of a one-shot attempt.
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Pre-Degree Programme
All Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
- Possess at least five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Agric Science.
- Have registered or intend to register and must sit for the 2022 UTME.
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree Form
Each FUTO pre-degree application form goes for Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000).
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Go to the 2021/2022 Pre Degree Application Form
- Click on generate 2021/2022 Pre Degree Application Invoice
- Enter your Mobile phone Number
- Click on Fill other required details
- Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment.
- After successful payment in a bank, return to the portal
- Click on 2021/2022 Pre Degree Application
- Enter your phone number again and click on apply.
- Proceed with the completion of the Application form.
- Print your application Acknowledgment slip
- Await further announcement from the University.
Lectures Commences: January 17, 2022.