Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) HND Admission Form for 2023/2024
Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) application form for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. See how to obtain FPI HND Admission Form below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma HND, programmes on full-time basis for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Eligible candidates must have a National Diploma in the relevant discipline, credits in SSC/NTC/NBC, evidence of ND/JAMB admission, and ND academic transcripts. Applications can be made online and the deadline is 30th September, 2023, with the screening exercise on 7th October, 2023
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Courses.
HND Full-Time Programme.
School of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
School of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (with options in Electronics & Telecommunications or Power & Machines)
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering (with options in Manufacturing or Power & Plant)
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
School of General and Administrative Studies
- Public Administration
School of Technology
- Biology & Microbiology
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Library and Information Technology
- Physics with Electronics
- Tourism Management Technology
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are-as follows:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field maybe considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates including ND graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah are to upload their results and forward same with their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission.
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
Candidates should note that the application deadline is 30th September 2023. The screening exercise will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah on 7th October 2023.
If you have any question concerning FPI HND Admission Form 2023, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.