- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics And Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
FEDPOLEL Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who sat for the 2023 UTME and scored a minimum 120 are eligible to apply.
- The Post UTME registration is also restricted to candidates who possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
How to Apply for FEDPOLEL Post UTME Form
The Post-UTME admission screening form is priced at Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
- Visit FEDPOLEL Application Portal https://app.fedpolel.edu.ng/appsignup.
- Click on the “Create Account Now” link to commence your application.
- On the “Create your Application Account” page, provide the following information:
- Programme of choice
- Password and Confirm Password
- Other names
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Once all fields are completed, click on “Create Account Now”.
For those who have already created an account:
- Supply your username and password.
- Click on “Login”.
Application Process Steps
Once logged in, you will notice four basic steps on the left-hand side to complete your application successfully.
Admission Application Payment
- Click on “Generate RRR /Pay Amount”.
- Complete the payment through any of the available payment channels.
- Please note that your payment will be automatically confirmed.
Fill in all the fields accordingly and submit. It’s crucial to note that all fields are compulsory in this section.
Again, fill in all the relevant fields accordingly and submit. Not all fields are compulsory in this section.
Choose your course or department of choice and submit your application.
For information or clarification, candidates can visit the Polytechnic’s website (www.fedpolel.edu.ng) or call any of these numbers: 0703-913-9160; 0806-064-2448.